Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sydney outing - West Head - 40 minute drive ;)

Hi,

West Head Lookout
We discovered this awesome little beach just below the West Head lookout. We drove to the West Head lookout point(which is awesome in itself).


Barrenjoey Head


It looks out to Barrenjoey Head over the water

At the top, if you are facing out to sea there are paths to the right (slightly back from the lookout). Take the path down to the nearest beach. The beach is totally secluded (ahem I did not have a costume and I swam in my rods). Its only about 60 metres wide and is surrounded by scenary and rocks etc.

Take some food, towel, cozzie etc. (or nothing) Chillout with a quick walk down- has stairs etc..

I would drive there via Church Point as the drive is so scenic and beautiful. You WILL want to live there!

My mobile camera went corrupt so I have nicked some photos off the web! gogogogo

laterz peeps


How I got my visa, Life, Lumps and spirit, Hate your new country? Your not alone! A good Furniture Rental company in Sydney,Why do immigrants leave Australia?, Sydney - Scotland island - hidden gem, Malls in Sydney, Living in St Ives, Arriving in Sydney, Driving through Sydney - first day, How expensive is Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here