Friday, January 1, 2010

How did I get my Australia visa?

Hi,

well for me I had looked into going to Australia a number of times. At first I did not make it points wise, but this changed after my experience in certain computer languages increased. Actually, my wife did the check and excitedly told me that we could go to OZ now. (We qualified for the 175 visa - which is the best one imo.)

I did not want any hassles or uncertainty, and to be honest, I have reached the age where I really would rather pay someone else to take care of any research or expertize I might need to immigrate.

We looked at a number of forums and one company seemed to be recommended.

After an initial set of calls to a very friendly lady called Bronwyn Murphy, we were assigned a case worker after a very friendly and efficient analysis of our visa points.

The Case worker was a guy called Marek Stark who worked with us for a period of about a year and a half.

I cannot have recieved better service anywhere, Every email or call was answered with in depth knowledge and courtesy. I would highly recommend them as a visa application service with a solid set of staff and expertize.

Hats off to you Marek as I am by nature grumpy as hell, and I never needed to be irritable ever!

If Marek's bosses every read this.. Give Marek and Bronwyn a bonus for me!!

Oh yeah, hes a fellow South African..

Any way thats how we got our visa.

The bureau we used can be found here Visa Bureau.

Cheers guys..!



How I got my visa, Life, Lumps and spirit, Hate your new country? Your not alone! A good Furniture Rental company in Sydney,Why do immigrants leave Australia?, Sydney - Scotland island - hidden gem, Malls in Sydney, Living in St Ives, Arriving in Sydney, Driving through Sydney - first day, How expensive is Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here