Saturday, March 7, 2015

immigrating to Australia, Open letter to the australian government

Little did I know when I went on work assignment in the Philippines, that my move after that to Australia would be soured by such draconian cruelty.  As Australia does not trust the Philippines control over its affairs regarding animals, they will not accept any animals from the Philippines.

This means that any pets you may have will have to spend SIX months IN quarantine in ANOTHER country. SIX months! This is so cruel. Really Australia, you should make some sort of exception.

One of my dogs was even born in Wollongong south of Sydney. Shame on you.

Peanut, now in penitentiary due to ridiculous laws
Lulu, sent to prison by the Australian government
Jasper , behind bars - thanks Australia ..
How I got my visa, Life, Lumps and spirit, Hate your new country? Your not alone! A good Furniture Rental company in Sydney,Why do immigrants leave Australia?, Sydney - Scotland island - hidden gem, Malls in Sydney, Living in St Ives, Arriving in Sydney, Driving through Sydney - first day, How expensive is Sydney 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here