Saturday, May 8, 2010

Australian medicare - easy easy

Hi all,


Well, we finally got listed on medicare. We found it really easy. Just go to your nearest medicare office with your forms filled in. (damn dog keeps licking my fingers,how am I supposed to type?)

Anyway, make sure you bring the proofs of address and identity and so on with you, your valid passports (you cant do them with expired passports).

You also need to bring everyone with you (ie your spouse and kids if you have them).

Its quick and its free. I was shocked because everytime I go anywher near anything in Australia it costs money..

The cards came in the post a week later and sorted.

Now to find all those old doctors bills for claiming. Wohoo money back!!!

later peeps

How I got my visa, Life, Lumps and spirit, Hate your new country? Your not alone! A good Furniture Rental company in Sydney,Why do immigrants leave Australia?, Sydney - Scotland island - hidden gem, Malls in Sydney, Living in St Ives, Arriving in Sydney, Driving through Sydney - first day, How expensive is Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here